As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll play an integral role in Globalization Partners’ growth by understanding the needs of our team and sourcing the best and brightest talent to fill our open positions around the globe.
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/92-19-26/
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping us to find, hire, and retain quality talent globally
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with the HR and Management teams to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding best practices for interviewing in each of the countries where Globalization Partners hires talent.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, as well as create and post job descriptions and announcements
- Manage Globalization Partners’ video interview platform by creating and recording video interview questions, setting up user access on new job requisitions, and supporting candidates throughout the video interview process
- Attract applicants by sharing information about Globalization Partners’ mission and values, emphasizing benefits and company culture
- Interview candidates based on a consistent set of questions and qualifications
- Screen resumes, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to verifying professional references and assisting with final offer negotiation
- Make recommendations to the management team regarding top qualified candidates
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules and arranging travel, lodging, and meals if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Familiarity with job boards, database management, Office 365 products, and internet searching
- Ability to build and maintain positive and effective relationships
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate interviews in different time zones
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious
- Highly reliable and organized
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.