Job ID #: 2019-03-008
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the position:
Join Globalization Partners’ rapidly expanding development team to help build the next generation of our platform. We are looking for an experienced test automation engineer to build our test automation suite and contribute towards achieving our overall quality goals.
Location: Mexico City
- Design, develop and maintain test automation infrastructure to meet business and quality goals.
- Perform integration, functionality, system, regression, performance, load and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage of unit tests and automated test suites.
- Report and track defects, testing tasks, and release notes.
- Setup and maintain production-like test environments.
- Analyze defects and root causes to identify defect patterns and improve engineering.
- Troubleshoot complex issues found in production, UAT or test environments.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of manual and automation testing experience for enterprise web applications in a commercial software product development environment.
- Expertise building automated tests using a mix of modern test automation tools and frameworks, e.g. Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, NodeJS, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience testing multiple browsers and versions, and an understanding of the underlying differences between each.
- Experience with testing in the cloud is highly desirable.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills required.
- Ability to review complex software requirements with a focus on testability, test automation and quality improvements.
- Strong root cause analysis skills, with an analytical and structured approach to testing and troubleshooting.
- Committed to delivering high-quality results within demanding timelines.
- You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- You challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.