Job ID #: 2019-03-085
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
About the position:
Globalization Partners is looking for an experienced UX Strategist to help shape the user experience and user interface of our products. If you an eye for clean design and love to take on new challenges, Globalization Partners is the place for you.
What you’ll do ?
· Build relationships with key business partners and customers to uncover unmet needs, then recommend design and workflow solutions that help users achieve their goals.
· Bring to life surprising and actionable insights that influence product strategy and enable the development of usable, useful, and desirable experiences.
· Use your design thinking skills to facilitate, extract, and gain consensus on the best product design ideas to build out our next generation platform
· Translate insights into artifacts, visual stories, sketches, drawings, low/ high-fidelity wireframes, and prototypes
· Use effective communication and storytelling techniques to bring ideas to life, gain influence, buy-in, and adoption across a wide variety of teams and departments.
· Evangelize and champion user research and user experience design to executive audiences and across the organization.
What you’ll need to succeed?
· BA/BS or advanced degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, or design related field
· 5+ years of professional experience in user research (Enterprise or SaaS software strongly preferred)
· Experience in designing and conducting user research and informing product design decisions with research outcomes
· Ability to wireframe and articulate design recommendations based on research outcomes
· Demonstrated understanding of various usability studies, A/B, multivariate testing, and other evaluation techniques
· Ability to juggle multiple product initiatives and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
· High level of empathy; ability to relate to users from various perspectives and provide unbiased voice of customer feedback based on the research findings
· Self-motivated, execution-oriented, and ability to work autonomously
· A passion for observing user behavior and synthesizing insights into product design
· Excellent leadership, communication (story-telling, and visualization) skills and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas
· Adept and Nimble at learning new domains, technologies, and processes
· Ability to thrive as a heads down contributor as well as a heads up collaborator
· Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Teams to deliver best-in-class products with a user-centric focus