Job ID # 2019-03-042
Globalization Partners’ mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days.
We’re in hyper-growth mode and plan to double in size this year. Growth is in our mandate and we need amazing people to succeed. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
About the Position:
We are looking for a Vice President of Human Resources who shares our core values and is ready to make an impact on our entire organization. As a VP of HR, you will solidify our HR operations with a focus on talent acquisition, personnel development, and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive human resources experience in a fast-growth international company and has built teams from 100+ to 500+ employees across dozens of countries in a compressed time frame.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the CEO, COO and the executive team to develop and execute human resources strategies
- Establish and build a world-class HR team, including recruiters, talent management and training team
- Design consistent HR processes that effectively meet, support and enhance business objectives
- Maintain open communication with executive team to assess the needs of their departments and help them accomplish business objectives by recommending human resources solutions
- Establish credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues
- Design and manage competitive compensation and workforce planning strategies. Ensure that these programs enhance the company’s abilities to meet objectives and attract and retain a skilled and effective workforce
- Create, implement, maintain and align HR policies for all internal teams of our global offices
- Develop a roadmap for talent assessment, development and performance, ensuring there is a focus on professional development for team members at all levels.
- Build and retain a passionate group of human resources professionals
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree in human resources, psychology of related field preferred
- Experience working in Europe, Latin America and Asia, as well as the US
- Experience in 1B+ market cap companies as well as experience in high-growth companies; you must enjoy high growth companies
- 10+ years of experience as a leader-in-chard of the HR function of an organization spread across multiple national and international locations
- Deep and well-rounded knowledge of the HR function and generally applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Ability to think and operate at a “strategic level,” but execute on a “tactical level” with the willingness to roll-up sleeves
International human resources experience required
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- World class benefits, including health, vision and dental
- A matching 401K
- Competitive compensation
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Generous, equal-gender family leave
- Frequent team events- including happy hours and lunches
- We’ll keep you fed with snacks, treats, and beverages