Previously Recorded: Click here to view.
Worried about how to hire overseas?
Discover alternatives to independent contractors, how to reduce your risk exposure, and ways to get started quickly.
- Explore motivations for expanding business overseas and discuss the options for hiring quickly
- Define “independent contractor” and examine the risks of mis-classification
- Discuss the use of sales agents in Europe
- Explain the Global PEO and the legal implications of using one
- Clarify legal requirements for direct employee relationships
- Walk through the decision process for setting up a subsidiary, using a Global PEO, or hiring a contractor
- Reveal how to transition to a long term solution
- Identify common problems
- Share strategies for risk mitigation
- Q & A
Sponsored by The International Trade Council.