By Globalization PartnersDecember 2016
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Globalization Partners enables companies to quickly and easily expand into 187 countries without the hassle of setting up local branch offices or subsidiaries. You identify the talent, and we employ your team member via our in-country payroll. This enables you to quickly and easily hire around the globe, and lifts the burden of figuring out HR, tax and legal matters from your shoulders to ours.
Previously Recorded: Click here to view.
Worried about how to hire overseas?
Discover alternatives to independent contractors, how to reduce your risk exposure, and ways to get started quickly.
- Explore motivations for expanding business overseas and discuss the options for hiring quickly
- Define “independent contractor” and examine the risks of mis-classification
- Discuss the use of sales agents in Europe
- Explain the Global PEO and the legal implications of using one
- Clarify legal requirements for direct employee relationships
- Walk through the decision process for setting up a subsidiary, using a Global PEO, or hiring a contractor
- Reveal how to transition to a long term solution
- Identify common problems
- Share strategies for risk mitigation
- Q & A
Sponsored by The International Trade Council.