Download the slides from this webinar, where we cover:
- Using a UAE-based sales team as an entry point
- What to look for and whom to contact when recruiting in the UAE
- How to sponsor work permits, obtain visas, and staff-up
- Running payroll via the WPS system and why this is important
- Tips for negotiating and understanding the largely expatriate workforce in the UAE
- Employment quirks in other Gulf States
About Nicole Sahin, CEO, Globalization Partners
Nicole is passionately focused on ensuring that her firm remains the most competent and trustworthy solution for companies navigating a complex global legal environment. She has twice been named an EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist and leads Globalization Partners to achieve a ranking of #6 on the 2016 Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. She’s also the top-listed female CEO of Private Companies in America.
Prior to launching Globalization Partners, Nicole was a Managing Director of a firm which provided international HR, tax, legal, and compliance services to CFOs, HR Directors and General Counsel of fast-growing technology companies establishing subsidiaries and hiring in dozens of countries. Drawing on her experience advising companies ranging from Tesla to HID Global on their international expansions, Nicole founded Globalization Partners with a mission to create an international PEO (Professional Employer Organization) and thereby make it faster and easier for companies to hire talented employees in any jurisdiction.