As 2022 ends and we start looking towards 2023, global companies have realized the accelerated growth potential in remote work, connecting candidates and companies to the new everywhere workforce. We invite you to join us for a mini-series of three short 20-minute webinars covering an array of topics from what are some of the top hiring hubs to look out for next year and how to overcome compliance challenges. Our industry leading experts will cover the trends, predictions, and opportunities to prepare your company for what lies ahead in 2023. Follow the registration link to pick the webinar best suited for you or attend all three webinars to be eligible for SHRM and HRCI credits.
December 12, 2022 | 2:00 – 2:20 p.m.
Global Recruitment, Global Compensation, and the Top Hiring Hubs for 2023
Join Stephanie Varner, Director of Compensation at G-P where you will learn:
- Which current trends look likely to continue in 2023.
- The top emerging hubs for 2023 and the importance of knowing where to look for talent.
- Compensation strategies to attract and support a fully remote workforce.
- How your company can unlock the potential and power of global teams and hire in these popular hiring hubs.
December 14, 2022 | 2:00 – 2:20 p.m. ET
Global Mobility: Leverage the Anywhere Workforce to Build a Worldwide Brand
Join Nicole Forbes, Deputy General Counsel at G-P where you will learn:
- Global mobility compliance: What are the compliance challenges for companies with a mobile workforce and how can they best tackle them?
- International employee relocation: How can companies efficiently relocate employees to different countries?
- Global mobility best practices: What are the best strategies to avoid common mistakes when managing a mobile workforce?
December 15, 2022 | 2:00 – 2:20 p.m.
The Rise of the Contractor: 2023 Contingent Workforce Predictions and Challenges
Round out the series with this special fireside chat! Join G-P’s Joan Groleau, VP of Partner Marketing as she moderators this session with Hieu Williams, partner of Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP and a member of the Employment Law Alliance. Hieu will share her expertise on:
- Predictions about the new gig economy for 2023 and beyond.
- The benefits of hiring global contractors.
- Top compliance challenges when hiring contractors.
Attend all three of our webinars in our PANGEO Predictions Series to be eligible for certification credits.
G-P is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.