our privacy is important to Globalization Partners, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Globalization Partners”, “our”, “we,” or “us”). This Candidate Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) explains how we collect, use, share and protect the personal data or personal information (“Personal Information”) of applicants during the application process. Personal Information means any information that directly identifies an individual or that makes an individual identifiable when combined with other information, such as, your name, address, membership and/or student number, NI number, Passport number, Tax ID, qualifications, date of birth, photos. Globalization Partners is the controller for your Personal Information. In case of a conflict between this Privacy Notice and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
By submitting your Personal Information to us, you acknowledge that:
- You have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your Personal Information as set out herein.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred and processed worldwide, including in countries that may not be deemed to provide the same level of data protection as your home country, for the purposes and in the manner specified in this Privacy Notice
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but your failure to do so may result in our not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
- All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment offered to candidates hired by Globalization Partners.